Designer women’s kurtis are being accepted throughout the world these days. They have originated from salwar kameez. Salwar kameez is an eastern women’s wear that is a frock style dress (kameez) teamed with a pair of loose fitting pants (salwar). Fashion designers have taken the kameez and redesigned it to form the kurti. These kurtis are styled differently and are sold individually; it depends on you what you team it up with. For a stylish look you can also use a trendy designer belt. For a more traditional look, you can wear a short kurti with a flowing lehenga. Women not only look stunning in such attire but they also look very demure.
Traditionally these kurtis were designed by embroideries in the neckline, sleeves or bases. In recent times they are available in a variety of designs.
1. They are available in a variety of fabrics like cotton, crepe, silk and Lenin.
2. They also vary in lengths and are available in long, short or medium lengths.
3. They are designed with embroideries in gold and silver.
4. They are styled with patterns that vary from geometric to floral.
5. These days they are also designed with mirror work and Swarovski stones.
6. They are available in vibrant colors and you can easily contrast them with your skirt, jeans or trousers.
Since, these kurtis are available in various lengths they can be easily paired up with other kinds of clothing too. For example, a short length kurti will look great with a capri, while a medium one will go well with jeans. On the other hand a long kurti will be best suited with salwars or churidars. If you are a working lady you can easily team up a medium length one with a pair of trousers; such an outfit will surely work well in any formal environment. This item of clothing is not only graceful but they are also very comfortable. Though they are of the eastern style you can easily westernize them by teaming them up with trousers, jeans, skirts or capris.
These can be worn conveniently and are very comfortable at the same time. Top notch designers are adapting them and incorporating new designs in this kind of clothing. Women’s kurtis suit any occasion whether it is formal, casual or party.
East Essence has an impressive collection of kurtis and you can easily select one that will work best with your sense of style the best.
Keywords: designer long kurti